People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

It is because of people with your couldn't care less attitude that there are these problems. It doesn't matter whether it is small or big it is all down to the attitude of other people who couldn't care less.

What a strange way of thinking , doesn't sound like Grahame. :huh:

You are only thinking of your own convenience, I would never dream of driving into someone else's drive, it isn't mine. I'd be doing a three point turn.

I think what you're saying is its down to respecting someone elses property...

Most people.(of a certain age) dont have this "respect"..god they havent got it for themselfs never mind other folks property....:(

I think what you're saying is its down to respecting someone elses property...

Most people.(of a certain age) dont have this "respect"..god they havent got it for themselfs never mind other folks property....:(

Someone understands me. :thumbsup:

I suppose this forum is full of casual chats and maybe I over reacted. I just hate it when people think they're hard done to, when in reality people would love their only problem in life to be that a few cars use their drive to turn round.

But having said that I still think it's incredibly sad that someone would start 2 threads about it.

I'm thinking of starting one about my neighbours stairs creaking or the post man not shutting the gate when he leaves. I think all Sheffield needs to know.....

Don't get me started on the neighbours stairs creaking!! :hihi:

I'm not talking about driving into their living room.

In my case you are actually. My living room window is over 2 meters long and is just 1 foot above floor level so when a car turns in to my drive they can see the entire living room.

Would you like it if someone walked up your drive and had a good looksie at your living room?

You could invest in one of those security poles but they are quite expensive:D
I made one out of scaffold welded bracket on to it so it could be padlocked down inserted larger steel post into ground.Only problem is when you have OH that drives as well and forgets about it when they reverse off tend to end up with dents :loopy::hihi:

One thing though heard taxis go bumb in dark stoped them

In my case you are actually. My living room window is over 2 meters long and is just 1 foot above floor level so when a car turns in to my drive they can see the entire living room.

Would you like it if someone walked up your drive and had a good looksie at your living room?

I'd leave them to think they'd be okay with it, they're obviously completely insane. :hihi:

And there you have it in a nutshell. It is all about having consideration for other people rather than thinking about yourself first.

Grahame - striker Paul was being facetious but it went straight over your head. :roll::roll::roll:

Grahame - striker Paul was being facetious but it went straight over your head. :roll::roll::roll:

I knew that and I turned it to my advantage. You should play a straight bat with me the same as I do with everyone else and if people say something factual I expect the source so it can be verified. Talking nonsense is like a boxer who drops his guard, it lets the opponent get a punch in.

I knew that and I turned it to my advantage. You should play a straight bat with me the same as I do with everyone else and if people say something factual I expect the source so it can be verified. Talking nonsense is like a boxer who drops his guard, it lets the opponent get a punch in.

:o:hihi:.......

Archived