People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

This happens all the time with our driveway. Taxi drivers seem to be the biggest problem. I considered putting in a security pole but that is a lot of work to stop someone shining lights in to your living room a few times a day.

Tell your neighbours not to take taxis, problem reduced:)

I don't see anything wrong with people turning around in someones driveway, I've done it myself If I take a wrong turn, if the people are outside they just wave to me...or run and put kettle on :) people have done it in my driveway too.

What exactly is the problem, are they causing a problem, if so what ?

My driveway slopes down towards my house. That means every time someone pulls into the drive with lights on my entire living room is lit up and anyone sitting on one of the sofas are dazzled.

It's not a massive problem. It just gets irritating sometimes. If it was a problem i would have installed a security pole or gates by now.

Do the same as me! I bought a theatrical film set just to combat this sort of errant behaviour.

The offender backs into your driveway, whereupon large black curtains come down obscuring his view.

The large 'rotating driveway' then rotates through 90 degrees. When the curtain comes up again, he/she is pointing directly into your fishpond!

Freaks 'em out every time! :hihi:

Shouldn't people be able to turn in the road without using a driveway? I'd put a giant rock at the top of the drive. Or if you can't do that, block it some other way.

You would have thought so yeah. Especially considering just how wide and how quiet it is on my road.

My driveway slopes down towards my house. That means every time someone pulls into the drive with lights on my entire living room is lit up and anyone sitting on one of the sofas are dazzled.

It's not a massive problem. It just gets irritating sometimes. If it was a problem i would have installed a security pole or gates by now.

What about some blinds.

Archived