People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

We have curtains and blinds. When we choose to close them should be our choice and not dictated by someone using our driveway.

If they turned around on the road it may mean and extra manoeuvre but would it really stop the light coming into your window, if its your drive why cant you put a gate across it.

I can put a gate across it. I can install a security post. I can put a piece of wood with nails in it down for people/animals to hurt themselves on.

I can do a lot of things. The point is i shouldn't have to do any of these things.

If the cars turn on the road then no light enters the room. As i said before. The drive slopes down towards my house.

I'm bang on the point. You have absolutely nothing to complain about, this whole thread is pointless. It's all because you can't use a little bit of sense & want to be antisocial about it.

Aw come on. It's like someone is intruding into your personal space and being very annoying about it.

Archived