People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

This wasn't even a drive. It was four terraced houses and the front was (still is) just concrete there is no wall or anything and it is like an extension of the pavement.

All I'm saying is that we need to think about other people, after all they may be some poor old sod who cannot stand the sight of children or even the sound of bird song. :hihi:

I'm considerate up to the point I feel is necessary - after that I'm not going to pander to peoples every unreasonable whim.

This wasn't even a drive. It was four terraced houses and the front was (still is) just concrete there is no wall or anything and it is like an extension of the pavement.

All I'm saying is that we need to think about other people, after all they may be some poor old sod who cannot stand the sight of children or even the sound of bird song. :hihi:

:hihi::hihi: old guy on our caravan park once came up to barbecue and said that if birds started singing at 4am again he was going home, often wondered if they don't have any where he lives but straying from topic now, sorry:hihi:

:hihi::hihi: old guy on our caravan park once came up to barbecue and said that if birds started singing at 4am again he was going home, often wondered if they don't have any where he lives but straying from topic now, sorry:hihi:

At least they aren't driving onto peoples driveways, they just do a dump on the windscreen. :hihi:

Seeing as shaz is so open minded perhaps she will wipe it off after all she thinks she has a right to be there.

Seeing as shaz is so open minded perhaps she will wipe it off after all she thinks she has a right to be there.

You've stopped making sense now mate. What you trying to get at exactly? How about addressing me directly instead of using school yard tactics of talking about me, in front of me, to someone else. :roll:

I agree. How mean spirited do you have to be to object to someone using your drive for a few seconds?

Except they are the ones taking advantage of other people, possibly doing damage and certainly causing a nuisance, while on the other hand the victim has done nothing, not even spoken to them.

Archived