People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

You've stopped making sense now mate. What you trying to get at exactly? How about addressing me directly instead of using school yard tactics of talking about me, in front of me, to someone else. :roll:

Then get off my drive and don't come back.

Except they are the ones taking advantage of other people, possibly doing damage and certainly causing a nuisance, while on the other hand the victim has done nothing, not even spoken to them.

You should write for the Daily Mail.

And that's the attitude you have, and that is why you think it is all right to use peoples drives as turning points and woe betide them if they say anything. :mad:

Jesus, if this is the kind of thing you consider an actual real-life problem I seriously envy you.

Except they are the ones taking advantage of other people, possibly doing damage and certainly causing a nuisance, while on the other hand the victim has done nothing, not even spoken to them.
GET ORF MY LAND!

For a man who researches Robin Hood theres a rich irony in the idea that you won't tolerate the idea in sharing the use of a driveway for a tiny amount of time because they may cause damage, may be a nuisance, may be taken advantage, haven't asked permission and the owner is a victim!

You are only thinking of your own convenience, I would never dream of driving into someone else's drive, it isn't mine. I'd be doing a three point turn.

You need to read my post again.I said I don't mind when people turn round in my drive. That is their convenience I am thinking of,not mine. So it is not only my convenience I am thinking of. I wonder if Jesus would have minded if people had turned round in his drive?

GET ORF MY LAND!

For a man who researches Robin Hood theres a rich irony in the idea that you won't tolerate the idea in sharing the use of a driveway for a tiny amount of time because they may cause damage, may be a nuisance, may be taken advantage, haven't asked permission and the owner is a victim!

It is the attitude I don't like.

Archived