People Doing U-Turns in Our Driveway!

Fair point and credit due to you, but the drivers aren't to know how you feel are they and if you didn't like it some would still do it anyway. Personally I would never intrude onto someone else's property out of respect and seeing as you mention it, Jesus had a lot of respect for others.

You admitted you had done it in earlier post, and got irate householder come out to you, so saying you never do that is not true is it?

Fair point and credit due to you, but the drivers aren't to know how you feel are they and if you didn't like it some would still do it anyway. Personally I would never intrude onto someone else's property out of respect and seeing as you mention it, Jesus had a lot of respect for others.

Why would any driver imagine there would be somebody sat in their front room, in the dark, with the curtains open, who didn't like being disturbed by headlights, but can't get up to close the curtains & turn their light on?

It isn't the kind of thing that crosses most sane people's minds when they want to turn round.

I would venture that most people wouldn't mind and possibly,as a result could not conceive of any reason why others would mind. I think maybe Old Testament vengeful God would have done a bit of smiting,But New Testament loving God would be more forgiving in a more enlightened age.

Archived