If you had the chance to become a moderator.. would you?

I stamped my feet and threw a hissy feet until I was given a title under my name.

I'm not all too fussed about being a mod to be honest, I just want the football/sports sections to run more smoothly, and if I can help towards that, then great.

As for the spelling/grammar SHsheff, I think as long as it is a decent standard of English, it wouldn't matter one bit to me.

...new mods had to go from user straight to mod and it was a bit of a baptism of fire...
oh wasn't it just :o

that was a major surprise and occasionally still is

--EDIT--

and if anyone is interested in how much work is involved, this was my first post on the forum today, since then I've been working on reported posts

and this edit is me having finished them a little over 3 hours later

Would you accept the arduous thankless task of running SF?

Or maybe you think you're not cut out be a moderater, that's how I feel actually. Not that I'd ever be asked.:hihi:

But if you do consider yourself moderater worthy and would accept the role, is there anything that you wouldn't tolerate that present moderaters do, and vice-versa.

I would reopen the biggest thread ( 9/11 ) which was closed for no apparent reason !

Archived