Mothers Day Big Let Down by Selfish Kids

You sound ungratefull though to be fair, any other mother, would have smiled, said thanks, acted as though she was happy even if she wasn't. Plus mothers day to me says.

''This is how much I could love you if I could be arsed''

Do you actually really know any mothers that would do this, cos I don't?!!

I got presents, cards and text messages from my children and grandchildren but for me I have mothers day every day and have done since my eldest was born 41 years ago. I have had the privilege and pleasure of being a mum and now a nanan and no amount of presents could beat that.

Nope, I bought my mother a lovely card, spent the day with her, took her out for a meal etc... and she is a saint becuase she isn't a fan of flowers :) She's a happy meal today, and as a result, so am I.
So really you just posted the other comment to be awkward and make yourself look like a silly ass? hey-ho ... a happy meal, eh? :D Good for you!

i bought a card for the kids........but the youngest had already made two........so i made the eldest fill it in.

i made breakfast for her as the youngest is a bit young.

we went for a walk along the cliffs

i took the dog home when they went to the local cafe as there was two dogs in and ours aint that good with other dogs

I love Mel's soft side, good on ya:D

Just come back from a fab day at Southport, caught the train with a minute to spare. Table already booked (someone cancelled) sat with my back to the window and the sun was heating my back it was so comfy I felt elated.

We had a three course lunch for £10.95 and there was a box of chocolates waiting on the table. Then we went shopping the weather was fine - no rain or wind - I bought two necklaces from Lakeland and some red tulips from Marks (my son paid for them and the lunch)

I've just ordered chicken and chips to be delivered from Emilios with a bottle of coca cola and I'm now watching Lewis.

Very happy - I hope you all enjoyed your day too

The trick is to organise everything and let them think they did

Feeling a bit better now, work is nearly over and I think I might start on my half bottle of vodka when I get in, might even try the dvd too!!! xxx

Yup, go for the vodka, then let them get themselves up in the morning :)

But remember a) set out your stall for next Mothers' Day and b) well actually, refer to a).

Oh and c) is, remember that your OH did go to Morrisons and sort out gifts and a card, even if it wasn't as you hoped for. He did make an effort. REWARD THAT MAN FOR TRYING!

:)

So really you just posted the other comment to be awkward and make yourself look like a silly ass? hey-ho ... a happy meal, eh? :D Good for you!

Nahh I just think you mothers need to realise we don't all need a designated day for us to show how much we appreciate you.

Archived