How can an atheist believe in ghosts?

as i said earlier to many twists and turns ,the bible says there were adam eve and two sons,now your saying there were large civilisations, where did they come from if not the first man on earth and his wife adam and eve

as i said earlier to many twists and turns ,the bible says there were adam eve and two sons,now your saying there were large civilisations, where did they come from if not the first man on earth and his wife adam and eve

People in the Bronze Age obviously developed from the first humans who were living about 12 million? years ago.

That's just the EM glow of all living things (and lots of things that aren't living, too). It's only natural that those energies would dissipate once they reach their expiration date.

It's no more surprising than using a thermal camera on a person (which is cool!).

People in the Bronze Age obviously developed from the first humans who were living about 12 million? years ago.
but for cain to take a wife from those you mention he would have to be a few million years old,there were no other siblings from adam and eve or so we are told,and how do we get from the very first couple on earth to the bronze age which as you pointed out was millions of years ago?

Here is a video showing a soul leaving a body. I would love to hear people comments.

i once read that the human body loses 21 grammes at the time of death,this was a study where several terminally ill people were closely monitered to get the findings

i once read that the human body loses 21 grammes at the time of death,this was a study where several terminally ill people were closely monitered to get the findings

Another one of those old wives' tales with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Edit: No reliable evidence!

but for cain to take a wife from those you mention he would have to be a few million years old,there were no other siblings from adam and eve or so we are told,and how do we get from the very first couple on earth to the bronze age which as you pointed out was millions of years ago?

Humans evolved didn't they? The parents of Cain and Able were not the first people and just because he was called Adam doesn't mean he was the first man ever, people are called Adam today.

(I hope I understood your question correctly?)

Humans evolved didn't they? The parents of Cain and Able were not the first people and just because he was called Adam doesn't mean he was the first man ever, people are called Adam today.

(I hope I understood your question correctly?)

so genisis is wrong adam and eve as you point out were not the first people on earth

Archived