What do men really look for in a woman ?

Someone with similar interests and makes them laugh.

Someone who makes the effort to look their best.

Someone who is caring, interesting and with a good

personality and not such a big ego.

MOST IMPORTANTLY the person needs to have a GOOD SOUL.

So you want to date an amputee?

Think some blokes are trying to score browny points here either that or there not a real man... Nice hair, nice breasts, nice face and nice bum there the things I notice straight away.... Personality wise she should be quiet far too many of you women talk way too much and don't no when to shut up and when to speak. Another thing with women is they don't think before they speak either they tend to love dropping you in it !! A good point about women (bad points outweigh the good) women are generally tidy, good mannered, helpful and they are good at remembering things

Think some blokes are trying to score browny points here either that or there not a real man... Nice hair, nice breasts, nice face and nice bum there the things I notice straight away.... Personality wise she should be quiet far too many of you women talk way too much and don't no when to shut up and when to speak. Another thing with women is they don't think before they speak either they tend to love dropping you in it !! A good point about women (bad points outweigh the good) women are generally tidy, good mannered, helpful and they are good at remembering things

You forgot about multitasking.

Looks are not that important, but has to be slim for me. Witty, funny, Intelligent, I could chat for hours with a lass who knows what she's talking about before she opens her mouth :), honest & trustworthy goes a long way. Someone who doesn't sit on facebook all day, and would rather have a life would be good. And someone who enjoys going out together or seperate, with trust, and loves nights in as well with good food and drink.

The looks are just a bonus, but if it matters I'm a legs and arse man lol and I like brunettes with nice eyes, sporty types are the ones that get my attention.

Oh and someone who is willing to leave the house without feeling the need to be dolled up once in a while, a girl who is confident just putting her hair in a ponytail to go and buy a loaf of bread lol And doesn't worry what she looks like in a morning because she knows I love her anyway.

Been out with a model wannabe before, big mistake.

''she should be quiet'' why???? how boring to have a woman who just sits there in silence LOL

Archived