What do men really look for in a woman ?

Now that is a question with a 1001 answers. I have done some informal research surrounding releationships, concentrating on specific aspects.

I have found out that there does not seem to be one specific thing which men go for. It appears to be a combination with a spalsh of compromise. I know one friend who loves athletic women. He seems to have no preference for hair colour, eye colour, bust size, ethnicity or social background.

Whereas I have a tendency to like more petite women. Again hair colour is not an issue although I tend to lean toward brunette. One thing I do dislike is false nails. The natural the better with me.

Body shape is not an issue either. I like curvy women, but I have also had relationships with thin women.

One thing most of my friends seem to agree on is we don't like women who are overly loud and excitable. We do like a level of independence in a woman and possibly one who has her own career (but not a deal breaker).

I'm not sure how that will help you in anyway, but an interesting subject all the same.

They say opposites attract,me and my missus never see eye to eye on any thing,we don't have any thing in common, I'm an only child she comes from a big family of 7, I'm 6ft4 17 stone she's 5ft3 and about 7stone wet through, she,s very intelligent, I'm as thick as two short planks we have been together for over 30 years and I love her as much know as the day I first met here,ask me what attracted me to her in the first place I would say her smile and stunning good looks.

I could chat for hours with a lass who knows what she's talking about before she opens her mouth :),

I've read and re-read that a few times to make sure I'm not missing something, but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that that doesn't make sense :huh:

unfortunately, bums,boobs and pretty faces don't last, whereas a sense of humour and a good personality usually do.

"unfortunately, bums,boobs and pretty faces don't last"....

...in which case

a sense of humour and a good personality will always come in handy. :hihi:

Independent, feminine but not girly. Anarchic but not radical, and must never be mistaken for a bloke.:D

Archived