What car(s) do you aspire to?

The worst thing for me is that I could probably afford the car I've wanted from being a little kid.

Porsche 911 convertible.

It's just a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a car.

But it's been my dream car for so many years........

(My divorce if I bought one though would probably mean I could no longer afford it).

I've got an estate and I'm plenty happy with that. It goes from a to b, carries whatever junk I shove into the back, and it's reliable and safe. I'm just not interested in much more than that to be honest.

Mind you, I'd quite like a new lightweight touring bicycle...

I'm not really interested in a posh car...I could afford to get a newer car (got a Y reg Scenic at the moment) but this one gets me from A-B, is big enough to get equipment in for my patients (commodes/zimmers/back rests) and is a comfortable car for driving round all day in.

If I had oodles of money I'd buy a new Scenic every couple of years - but I wouldn't jazz it up with personalised plates or anything.

Aston Martin Db9.

Although they'd have to come down in price as would petrol to be able to afford to run it! Still, this is a fantasy thread, so I'm fantasising!

With you there! I was on holiday last week, saw a drop-dead gorgeous one outside the hotel, it was matt white. Not seen a non-shiny new car before.

Like xfox3x, I'm not really interested in a posh car, just a very practical, economical one! It's surprising how much equipment you can get in the back of a Corsa, too :)

Wouldn't mind a VW Transporter camper van though.

Archived