Rude or just funny?

A friend of mine went into a well know diy chain the other day to take back a mirror she had bought. When she went to the customer service desk she approached a man behind it who said to her 'are you wanting to pay for that now love?' to which she replied 'no thanks im bringing it back'.

Quick as a flash he then replied 'Why, didnt you like the refection?' then processed her refund. She said he was clearly joking and my friend being a very pretty lass was quite taken aback. She left the shop and stewed about it all day.

When she told me i thought it was the funniest thing id heard in years and its refreshing to go into a shop where someone has a sense oh humor instead of the usualy rude or patronising or just plain cant be bothered attitude you get in a lot of shops.

What do you think?

Thats the funniest joke Ive heard for ages.:hihi: My neighbour tried a mudpack to improve her looks. It worked for a while, and then it fell off.:hihi:

A friend of mine went into a well know diy chain the other day to take back a mirror she had bought. When she went to the customer service desk she approached a man behind it who said to her 'are you wanting to pay for that now love?' to which she replied 'no thanks im bringing it back'.

Quick as a flash he then replied 'Why, didnt you like the refection?' then processed her refund. She said he was clearly joking and my friend being a very pretty lass was quite taken aback. She left the shop and stewed about it all day.

When she told me i thought it was the funniest thing id heard in years and its refreshing to go into a shop where someone has a sense oh humor instead of the usualy rude or patronising or just plain cant be bothered attitude you get in a lot of shops.

What do you think?

I think it's funny and wouldn't have bothered me at all...I'd have laughed and said 'No, it's horrible....you have a look'.

id have thought it funny myself and had a little joke back in some way, makes a refreshing change when i get served by someone like this, makes me chuckle, miles better then some boring person who looks like they have been forced to eat poo

Archived