Rude or just funny?

Good for you lubylou, stay that way and don't ever let people like that shop assistant bring you down.:thumbsup:

yes and ill deffo make sure i dont turn into one of those older people i often see around that i call old farts, you know the ones they have no sense of fun, jokes and think being boring is fun:D

yes and ill deffo make sure i dont turn into one of those older people i often see around that i call old farts, you know the ones they have no sense of fun, jokes and think being boring is fun:D

lol. Me too, I can't stand those old fuddy duddies!:)

There is a time and a place for saying 'funny things'(I don't consider calling someone ugly to be funny), and work is neither the time nor the place. If any of my employees behaved like this towards a customer they would be shown the door.

Maybe you should be sued by the shop assistant for defamation, according to the op he never called anything ugly at all.

You also assume that the lady is ugly? and are really accusing another for something you happen to be thinking yourself, despite the op calling her pretty, but whilst your at it calling the op a liar you might take a second to work out who your going to have a pop at next.

'Why, didnt you like the refection?' is what the op said the CSA said.

Sometimes I don't like the reflection in a mirror, doesn't mean that I dislike the image I'm seeing, some mirrors have a slightly warped image, this could be due to many factors having nothing to do with the actual image seen.

I.E. mirrors that pretend to be flat but are slightly concaved/convexed.

Maybe you should be sued by the shop assistant for defamation, according to the op he never called anything ugly at all.

You also assume that the lady is ugly? and are really accusing another for something you happen to be thinking yourself, despite the op calling her pretty, but whilst your at it calling the op a liar you might take a second to work out who your going to have a pop at next.

'Why, didnt you like the refection?' is what the op said the CSA said.

Sometimes I don't like the reflection in a mirror, doesn't mean that I dislike the image I'm seeing, some mirrors have a slightly warped image, this could be due to many factors having nothing to do with the actual image seen.

I.E. mirrors that pretend to be flat but are slightly concaved/convexed.

Yes, what an aweful thing to say to a young girl.:mad:

Yes, what an aweful thing to say to a young girl.:mad:

Dude, you've called her ugly yourself, and called the op a liar in the process.

And your pulling up someone for cracking a joke, are you for real?

Archived