Ok,it had to be done! What do women really look for in a man ?

Maybe the questions should really be,

What do women actually end up with?

One can want the moon but who can jump that high?

Maybe its time to realise, one can want and want, but one has to pout up with what is actually availkable, and try and make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

I don't want to 'put up with what is available', I'd rather stay single to be honest.

I'm in no rush to be in a relationship, maybe if the right person comes along, but I'm not about to settle for someone I'm not attracted to just for the sake of being with someone.

I don't want to 'put up with what is available', I'd rather stay single to be honest.

I'm in no rush to be in a relationship, maybe if the right person comes along, but I'm not about to settle for someone I'm not attracted to just for the sake of being with someone.

Exactly, I wouldn't settle with someone I didn't like.

I wanted someone who I could laugh with, gets on with my kids and who helps me get better in life. I found him. Then divorced him!

I then went on the lookout for anything that I could get to know... Without any "must haves" on my list, open mind really. And the first guy, I kept him. He's tall, broad shoulders, blue eyes, dark hair. Absolutely gorgeous. Adores my kids (and me). He's intelligent, respected, and the most generous man I've met. It took him a while to open up but that was his way of checking I was genuine.

Before I'd have instantly knocked him back, being 28 years older than me but you know what... I wouldn't change him for the world. And that's why I'm with him today x

a man that doesnt ..lie or cheat , simples :):):)

A man that has plenty of money. Mind you money doesnt buy happiness, but happiness isnt everything !:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 18-12-2012 at 22:19 ----------

This thread has being going since 04/04/2011 and you've only jusly realised this?

Yes, I did realise this. I just bring interesting threads forward thats all ! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
@Cressida

what does mature man mean in your dictionary? :)

I missed out mature-minded, I think someone who can handle difficult situations, is canny enough not to get involved in petty squabbles, can deal with 'the powers that be' - and can handle with care a slightly eccentric Aquarian woman

and he must be an exciting lover too - can't leave the originality all to me;)

Thanks for explanation. I think;" it is hard to find mature women nowadays as well as men". there is just one way which is to mature together, and commitment:)

Well that sounds good but for me separate houses would suffice:D

Archived