Ok,it had to be done! What do women really look for in a man ?

peterw (in 2006) informed myself and Salome - remember her? about this forum and how at the time SF had over 2,000 members so we came to see for ourselves :)

I don't know what you are talking about:) even I am not from sheffield. Anyway, I realized that beer goes quick with Latin music:)

Cheers

Chuffin ell, you know how to sweet talk a lady!

He's only made 16 posts so I'll go easy on him, I have however mentioned on another forum his nerve on asking me outright for a date - a lot of guys should take lessons from him:D

It's strange how people are attracted to one another.

Some men/women who in my eyes are good looking marry women/men who in my eyes are downright ugly.

I think my wife is utterly gorgeous (with some annoying traits) but I don't know what she sees in me.

Must be something cos we've been married for 50 years and it's not the size of my wallet!

edit:

just remembered, she says I've got a nice smile and a nice bum (for my age !!!!!)

Don't know about the bits in between.

He's only made 16 posts so I'll go easy on him, I have however mentioned on another forum his nerve on asking me outright for a date - a lot of guys should take lessons from him:D

I'll get me coat then cress! :hihi:

My wife only likes me when I am working, bringing in the money or buyin gifts. She does'nt do me being around the house, broke and well broke. Wait till I get to the gym and turn my belly into a six pack again. That will make her think. 5ft 10 brown eyes, dark hair with grey tints "natural", 11.5 stone 40 something.

Archived