Ok,it had to be done! What do women really look for in a man ?

yeah true for some ladys, ive had my fair share of these type of men who bring you down with them, but i found the man id been searching for, and i wont let him go easily:D

and i ever have to i will stay single and will never settle for anything less again

What's happened to Roger Rabbit then?

some women swear by a rabbit rather then a man, that is their ideal man, dont answer back:hihi:

and trying to imagine now what a rabbit cross chicken would look like, might be rather tasty in a stew

Why don't they just ask for :thumbsup:

if all this is true, why do I struggle with women?...

All females say these things, but when a guy like this eventually comes along, you blank them, don't notice them and end up with someone you don't want, in a rocky relationship for X ammount of time, which undoubtidly ends in tears and heartache, just for you to repeat your wishes on here and repeat the whole thing again... until you eventually find someone you feel you could 'settle' with, not just how you want, but someone that "will just do", as you could do much worse..

Because women are liars..it's an inbuilt mechanism, it isn't intentional.

What they want initially is play, heat, passion, lust, fire. After awhile they want slippers, pipe and credit card.

Men are exactly the same for different reasons. :D

Being a minger dunt help even though they'll lie through their teeth that it doesn't:hihi:

its all about

•Rapport is one of the most important features or characteristics of unconscious human interaction. It is commonality of perspective: being "in sync" with, or being "on the same wavelength" as the person with whom you are talking

Come again ?:huh:

yeah true for some ladys, ive had my fair share of these type of men who bring you down with them, but i found the man id been searching for, and i wont let him go easily:D

and i ever have to i will stay single and will never settle for anything less again

edit= and also a lot of us ladys get into those relationships because the said men make us believe they are what we are looking for only to reveal the real person inside when its too late

What about the reverse? the man like you have all described, gets into a relationship with a woman, thinks the world of her, treats her like a queen, does everything he can for her, everything she asks (within reason) then she turns round and stomps on him, breaks up with him, and leaves...

thats why that sort of man is hard to find, because we tend to shy away from relationships to avoid all the crap... all I ever want is for someone to care for, and who cares for me in return, someone to look after, share a joke with, a night out, or a quiet night in... not someone who prefers going out with their friends to thier partner for example...

What about the reverse? the man like you have all described, gets into a relationship with a woman, thinks the world of her, treats her like a queen, does everything he can for her, everything she asks (within reason) then she turns round and stomps on him, breaks up with him, and leaves...

thats why that sort of man is hard to find, because we tend to shy away from relationships to avoid all the crap... all I ever want is for someone to care for, and who cares for me in return, someone to look after, share a joke with, a night out, or a quiet night in... not someone who prefers going out with their friends to thier partner for example...

awww well you sound lovely and im sure you will find someone who will not use you and leave, someone who will appreciate all that stuff...

I know it sounds patronising to say that, as people used to say the same to me after id been hurt yet again, in one of my old threads i was the same, met a guy and found out he was bloomin married, lucky escape for me, but every one was right there was someone out there for me, now i just need to keep him

Archived