Ok,it had to be done! What do women really look for in a man ?

The trouble is, women are looking for all these qualities in a long-term partner, but these don't tend to be the things that actually attract them in the first place. Therefore some of the most generous, selfless, reliable and faithful men will not get a look in, or end up as just friends because they don't hold that initial 'wow' factor so the women aren't interested in starting a relationship with them.

Someone who can keep you on your toes, who looks more beautiful with age, who understands and can deal with your crazy, wears the trousers in the relationship but is (usually :hihi:) not a tyrant, can protect you when needed, shares some of my interests, who I can tell absolutely anything, witty sense of humour (has to be able to keep up with me lol), and most important - a good heart. :)

pretty much exactly what she said

OK. Very minimum requirements:-

Tall or tallish

Car owner

Moderate drinker

Non smoker

Financially viable

Generous

Reasonably good looking

No religion

Hair

Conversation

Polite

Faithful

Clean

Non violent

Not foul mouthed

Tall or tallish

Car owner

Moderate drinker

Non smoker

Financially viable

Generous

Reasonably good looking

No religion

Hair

Conversation

Polite

Faithful

Clean

Non violent

Not foul mouthed

Are you her? :huh:

When you get to a certain age its all about money, security and making them feel good.

Unfortunately for girls it works the other way too, as women trade off their looks, which disintegrate with age. Thats why men are the real choosers in this equation.

Tall or tallish

Car owner

Moderate drinker

Non smoker

Financially viable

Generous

Reasonably good looking

No religion

Hair

Conversation

Polite

Faithful

Clean

Non violent

Not foul mouthed

You really do want it all, don't you... :hihi:

Strangely enough I tick at least twelve, if not thirteen of those boxes, but am disqualified by means of factors outside of my control (height and hair). Oh well... *

* This is all theoretical; I am not genuinely offended that you aren't attracted to short, bald men. :)

Archived