Ok,it had to be done! What do women really look for in a man ?

Strangely enough I tick at least twelve, if not thirteen of those boxes
Ticking all of them here, but -because I tick all of them and more- I can be just as picky...which is why there's an ID check request for uptowngirl to complete :D

You really do want it all, don't you... :hihi:

Strangely enough I tick at least twelve, if not thirteen of those boxes, but am disqualified by means of factors outside of my control (height and hair). Oh well... *

* This is all theoretical; I am not genuinely offended that you aren't attracted to short, bald men. :)

To be honest it doesn't seem like a lot to ask. What are the alternatives?

Tall or tallish ... Shorthouse

Car owner ........Bus home from that nice restaurant in Derbyshire

Moderate drinker.... **** artist so I'm driving home from that nice restaurant in Derbyshire

Non smoker .... Let's not even go there.

Financially viable... The drinks are on you hun.

Generous .... I didn't get you a birthday present as I'd blown my wad getting drunk with my mates.

Reasonably good looking ... William Hague.

No religion ... Have you read the God Squad threads on here?

Hair ....William Hague

Conversation .... Wayne Rooney

Polite .... One day you might need to take him to meet your parents.

Faithful... Surely not too much to ask.

Clean .... B.O.

Non violent ... Accident & Emergency or the canal.

Not foul mouthed.. One day you might get invited on a company night out.

P.S.. If you go on the rack and get a decent toupe I might check your facebook page.:D

Lol interesting... you have a fixation on William Hague. Don't worry though, I won't tell anyone ;)

I don't really understand your point here as William Hague is the fail option on my points. Therefore I would have absolutely no interest in William Hague or a smoking drunk bible bashing wife beater. It seems perfectly logical to me..

Actually I would add to my earlier list.

Age between 22-28. I think another fail for WH.

I don't really understand your point here as William Hague is the fail option on my points. Therefore I would have absolutely no interest in William Hague or a smoking drunk bible bashing wife beater. It seems perfectly logical to me..

Actually I would add to my earlier list.

Age between 22-28. I think another fail for WH.

It was indeed logical, and I didn't misunderstand your meaning at all. It was just the fact that he was the quoted Failure on more than one point. Apparently my comment didn't come across properly though. It was meant to keep the tone of the discussion light.

OK. Very minimum requirements:-

Tall or tallish

Car owner

Moderate drinker

Non smoker

Financially viable

Generous

Reasonably good looking

No religion

Hair

Conversation

Polite

Faithful

Clean

Non violent

Not foul mouthed

I only tick 8 of em, nevermind.

To be honest it doesn't seem like a lot to ask. What are the alternatives?

Tall or tallish ... Shorthouse

Car owner ........Bus home from that nice restaurant in Derbyshire

Moderate drinker.... **** artist so I'm driving home from that nice restaurant in Derbyshire

Non smoker .... Let's not even go there.

Financially viable... The drinks are on you hun.

Generous .... I didn't get you a birthday present as I'd blown my wad getting drunk with my mates.

Reasonably good looking ... William Hague.

No religion ... Have you read the God Squad threads on here?

Hair ....William Hague

Conversation .... Wayne Rooney

Polite .... One day you might need to take him to meet your parents.

Faithful... Surely not too much to ask.

Clean .... B.O.

Non violent ... Accident & Emergency or the canal.

Not foul mouthed.. One day you might get invited on a company night out.

P.S.. If you go on the rack and get a decent toupe I might check your facebook page.:D

Its funny you should mention toupes, I once had a date with a man outside a cinema. As I walked up to him his toupe blew off, he casually picked it up, and put it back on his head. Needless to say, I never phoned him back.:roll:

I quite like intelligence and humour. Someone who is a bit kooky. Arty and creative. I like quiet men who speak when they've got something to say rather than having to talk all the time but aren't overtly shy and know what they want.

Physically I like big strong roman noses. I also like a small rather than a curvy bottom. Hair, I prefer them to have some and tend to like either very dark brown or sandy coloured. I do like tall men but as long as they aren't under 5 8" it wouldn't bother me.

I do tend to fancy men younger than myself due to probably having more interests in common, (a lot of my friends are in their mid/late twenties.) I've only ever met one man my own age in the last ten years who could keep up with me. Age is but a number but I doubt many 60 year olds would want to come to music festivals with me.

Also, speaking from experience, a lot of baggage can be a pain. Finding an older man without that is tricky too. However, the younger men seem to want to rule the world (I know I did in my twenties too!) Finding the right balance is impossible.

I've given up looking an embarrassing amount of time ago (we are talking well over a year) and apart from lecherous drunks, I never get any attention anyway. Have tons of male mates but none of them think of me in that way. e.g. went to a gig with four men and me last week.

For me, nice eyes and some one to make me laugh .

From a male perspective:

I think this also depends on your social background and upbringing.

Some women like men who get into fights all the time. Some women like men who treat them badly, presumably because their self esteem is in the gutter. Some women couldn't give a toss about the man's personality or looks as long as he is rich.

And, thankfully, some women like nice, honest decent blokes.

In answer - I have no idea.

Archived