Ok,it had to be done! What do women really look for in a man ?

I wanted someone to love me for me and who accepted me warts and all, I finally found him, a year ago on Saturday and we have an amazing baby girl who was 6 weeks old yesterday. This guy has been out of the house working from before 6 am, not returned home til after 5 pm, who must have been absolutely shattered himself, but who sent me to bed AND left me there til 630 am the next day. I waited nearly 40 years for him and couldn't have ended up with a better person. X

Take a quick gander through the type of singles ads that women write.

Must have own house, be a car driver and "solvent" seem to crop up an awful lot.

Reading between the lines, "what do women really look for in a man" seems to be.... his wallet.

This thread has being going since 04/04/2011 and you've only jusly realised this?

Maybe the questions should really be,

What do women actually end up with?

One can want the moon but who can jump that high?

Maybe its time to realise, one can want and want, but one has to pout up with what is actually availkable, and try and make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

Maybe its time to realise, one can want and want, but one has to put up with what is actually availkable, and try and make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

Or better still do without if you can't get what you want,you would be a lot better off in some cases.

Or borrow off someone else now and then.:hihi:

Maybe women should take a reality check, stop watching bridget jones and give men a chance.

Maybe there is a very good reason why they arent getting decent men or 'mr right'.

I've dated 80+ times in the last couple of years. I've also dated some real stunners / cool chicks in different countries.

I often find women in this country have an extremely high opinion of themselves outwardly (but generally low self esteem) and a really unattractive sense of entitlement despite most of em being average looking, out of shape and full of character flaws.

Just sayin...

Archived