Benefits crackdown

McDonalds in the US just hired 50 thousand people in one day, must be some jobs out there.

Unemployed Brits generally aren't allowed to apply for jobs in the USA.

Early results from this trial show that one-third of people were assessed as fit for work. Many of those assessments have been disputed, and may yet be reversed.

At last we are seeing positive action to get those who can work into work and off benefits.

Early results show a third are fit for work and another third are capable of some kind of work,so the scroungers are going to be having sleepless nights now aernt they.:hihi:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12954116

Benefits needed to be cut, life should be crap if you don’t work and then more would want to work.

Then immigration needs to stop because at the moment many employers would rather employ a hard working immigrant than a lazy layabout. (Who can blame them?)

Now the lazy layabouts will have to work hard or have a crap life.

Then the workers can keep more of their hard earned money and we can spend more on education and health.

Benefits needed to be cut, life should be crap if you don’t work and then more would want to work.

Then immigration needs to stop because at the moment many employers would rather employ a hard working immigrant than a lazy layabout. (Who can blame them?)

Now the lazy layabouts will have to work hard or have a crap life.

Then the workers can keep more of their hard earned money and we can spend more on education and health.

Que the doleys "there are no jobs" responses.

There seem to be people that are perfectly happy having a crap life as long as they don't have to work for it, god forbid they might try making their own money.

Que the doleys "there are no jobs" responses.

There are about 500,000 job vacancies at the moment.

On the other hand, there are about 2,500,000 people unemployed. If all of those vacancies were filled, the remaining two million could genuinely claim there are no jobs.

There are about 500,000 job vacancies at the moment.

On the other hand, there are about 2,500,000 people unemployed. If all of those vacancies were filled, the remaining two million could genuinely claim there are no jobs.

In that case, I would be perfectly willing to accept the excuse!

1)

I don't get to bed until 4am in the morning, as I need to watch TV until early hours, I also need to start to bang doors inainly after 11pm at night as I wander around my home

My mates also start wandering around inainly coming in and out, swearing and also drinking + annoying the neighbours who work, we also have to deal with the noise team all the time who "warn us to keep the noise down - or we will recieve a warning"

If we get jobs how can me and my mates inainly wander around and slam doors at all hours of the night?

We need to smoke our drugs and then go to wetherspoons, we need to stand on the pavement and do lots of swearing. When the sun is out, we need to go to the beer garden and again do lots of swearing

We like to wander around inainly with a bull terrier on a leads, so our dog can intimidate other dogs. We also need to place our dog in entrances to supermarkets so it gets in the way of shoppers.

Parking in disabled parking bays - why not?

Facebook - we need to make silly comments on facebook, for example, claining that so and so is not the father to another persons baby etc......

Not to mention the fact that our women keep popping out babys, we need time to create these babys and then get a shock nine months later when another baby pops up.

But if we are not careful, this could turn into a witchhunt.Yes there are dodgers, but also plenty of people who are too ill to work, and you cannot always tell.

True - some of my mates cannot work as they are addicted to drugs and booze, so the government give them more money which they then spend on booze and drugs, which means they can't work, so they get more money to spend on drugs, which means they can't work, so they get more......hang on????

we are going around in circles here

True - some of my mates cannot work as they are addicted to drugs and booze, so the government give them more money which they then spend on booze and drugs, which means they can't work, so they get more money to spend on drugs, which means they can't work, so they get more......hang on????

we are going around in circles here

true enough ,i know of an alcoholic who gets d l a ,you can usually see him most days carrying his bag of white lightening cider up from tesco,then theirs bob,he had a bad back for years and when called in to be assesed he was asked how he passed his time " i pump iron " he said and was given notice that he was fit for work ,within weeks he was back on the sickness benefit,his back complaint was used again,if, like him you know the dodges then i suppose people will always swing the lead leaving the truly ill to suffer under health cuts

Archived