Benefits crackdown

1)

I don't get to bed until 4am in the morning, as I need to watch TV until early hours, I also need to start to bang doors inainly after 11pm at night as I wander around my home

My mates also start wandering around inainly coming in and out, swearing and also drinking + annoying the neighbours who work, we also have to deal with the noise team all the time who "warn us to keep the noise down - or we will recieve a warning"

If we get jobs how can me and my mates inainly wander around and slam doors at all hours of the night?

We need to smoke our drugs and then go to wetherspoons, we need to stand on the pavement and do lots of swearing. When the sun is out, we need to go to the beer garden and again do lots of swearing

We like to wander around inainly with a bull terrier on a leads, so our dog can intimidate other dogs. We also need to place our dog in entrances to supermarkets so it gets in the way of shoppers.

Parking in disabled parking bays - why not?

Facebook - we need to make silly comments on facebook, for example, claining that so and so is not the father to another persons baby etc......

Not to mention the fact that our women keep popping out babys, we need time to create these babys and then get a shock nine months later when another baby pops up.

You used to be a really good, subtle and effective agent provocateur. You aren't trying as hard now and thats a shame. Can you put some more effort in because you used to make me furious, now you're just a caricature and its a bit lazy.

I used to be of the opinion that it was all hype and that most benefit users were genuine. One thing that changed my mind was a fly on the wall doc a couple of years ago in which a lad of around 20 claimed he couldn't work because he had fallen from his hotel balcony and smashed his back in. He was being assessed by a private company taking over benefits in Hull. The assessor told him that if he couldn't do manual work he would have to re train for office work. The response was priceless. Thickie Kevin had assumed that the nanny state would give him food and beer vouchers for him to live on forever. It had never crossed his mind he would be told to take an alternative form of work. "I just want a normal job in a warehouse or something" he wailed. Knowing that his 'bad back' stopped him from taking such a job. His dad was a HGV driver who started off annoyed with his son then got angry when he realised his son was to be forced to re train. He may as well have been told his son would be working on the Burma railway judging by his reaction.

There are upwards of a million people on incapacity benefit, and two and a half million claiming JSA ... and a documentary exposing one single case has convinced you that the majority of them are scroungers?

If even one tenth of one percent of the total were scroungers, the film makers should have been able to find a hundred cases without hardly blinking.

At last we are seeing positive action to get those who can work into work and off benefits.

Early results show a third are fit for work and another third are capable of some kind of work,so the scroungers are going to be having sleepless nights now aernt they.:hihi:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12954116

What work, what kind of income?

There are upwards of a million people on incapacity benefit, and two and a half million claiming JSA ... and a documentary exposing one single case has convinced you that the majority of them are scroungers?

If even one tenth of one percent of the total were scroungers, the film makers should have been able to find a hundred cases without hardly blinking.

If you go to any pub in town, esepcially in summer (a pub with a beer garden) you will see many incapacity claimants swearing for England or standing there with a staffy on a lead

it is not going to work, we found loop holes or work bare minimum "like 16hrs' and still get most of our rent/council tax pay for, since you are working 16 hours they cant force you to college or crap jobs you dont want

it is not going to work, we found loop holes or work bare minimum "like 16hrs' and still get most of our rent/council tax pay for, since you are working 16 hours they cant force you to college or crap jobs you dont want

so if you work 16 hrs that is classed as full time is it? how can that be right.

so if you work 16 hrs that is classed as full time is it? how can that be right.

you are class as working so it looks great on goverment satistics, you dont get any money but most of your rent and rates pay for and loads of free things like dental and prescription etc,

if you work 40 hours on low pay, you pay full rent and rates etc and you will have less desposiable income then working 16hours unless you are dumb enough to own your own house

Archived