Benefits crackdown

Don't forget that not everyone wants a job.

For some people, working is not a lifestyle choice.

Why can't people understand that?

You & people like you should have all your benefits stopped & be thrown out of your council house. The government should starve you into work. We need USA style tent cities in this country.

I refer you to my above post. The definition of tax avoidance is making sure you pay no more than legally necessary.

If you're referring to tax evasion, which is falsely declaring your income/profits/etc so that you pay less than legally necessary, that's a whole different kettle of fish, and the figures show that it doesn't cost anything like the figure that was earlier claimed.

Now it becomes clear, someone's playing dictionary smart arse. Cut it out wally, you know exactly what I and everyone else means.:loopy:

All parents have to fetch things for their children like food and clothing and take them to appointments. Very few of them get a car at a pittance.

Do working parents with disabled children get free cars and free insurance?

YES they do!, DLA is not just for people on benafits if you are working and have a disabled child you can claim DLA and exchange some or most of the benafit for a car :)

About time. The girl who lived near to my mum has 4 kids with 4 different dads, new car from the social every 4 years all paid for, as one of her sons is supposedly autistic, jets off on holiday 4 times a year, grand life!

Do they get a free number 4 from Dss to carry round with them-its a bit far fetche3d to suggest DSS supplies cars.You sound like someone who covets their neighbour's ass.

No I'm not a doctor, did I say I was? Even if he is autistic why does his mum need a car for her current squeeze to drive to work in anyway, the boy goes to school on the bus, and before you make another remark, his mum told me the car is from the social for his benefit, but and I quote "If they give me owt then i'll have it all" and why not indeed? Why work when it is handed on a plate to you?

And he will be getting petrol vouchers and free driving lessons and a house for his Somalian fianceee aqnd she will qualify for a job driving buses etc. blah blah...Too tedious for words

Archived