What would you confess to if water boarded 183 times?

Interrogator “We know you have planted a bomb in a London school, where is it and when will it explode “

Terrorist “I’m not telling you “

Interrogator “Go on please tell us because all those innocent children will die “

Terrorist “I’m not bothered “

Interrogator “If you don’t tell us we will stop your morning tea “

Terrorist “I don’t like your tea anyway “

Interrogator “come on show a little humanity and tells us where you put the bomb “

Terrorist “No “

Interrogator “OK then you can go and get your dinner we’ll talk again later “

Doesn’t quite work does it, if torturing 100 suspects only works once and saves innocent lives then it’s worth it.

No it isn't.

Interrogator “We know you have planted a bomb in a London school, where is it and when will it explode “

Terrorist “I’m not telling you “

Interrogator “Go on please tell us because all those innocent children will die “

Terrorist “I’m not bothered “

Interrogator “If you don’t tell us we will stop your morning tea “

Terrorist “I don’t like your tea anyway “

Interrogator “come on show a little humanity and tells us where you put the bomb “

Terrorist “No “

Interrogator “OK then you can go and get your dinner we’ll talk again later “

Doesn’t quite work does it, if torturing 100 suspects only works once and saves innocent lives then it’s worth it.

Let me waterboard you 2 or 3 times and i bet i could get you to confess you wear your wifes underwear even if you don't have a wife

If waterboarded, I'd probably be persuaded to confess to starting world wars one and two, the Korean and the Vietnam wars, the Falkland war, and the assassination of president Kennedy, and the attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan!

I see no mention of him admitting the theft of my alloys. Keep him in and round it off to 200.

On a more serious note, if it's proven that he's been tortured then surely the case will be thrown out. Or does the US accept evidence based on torture?

New threat new rules

Torture is ok now as it is helping you to stay safe

So is taking your DNA and finger prints if you not commited a crime

Etc etc etc

long, its how a story is covered which shows bias!

eg

Egypt no bbc reporting from ground or bbc cameras

Libya in depth coverage even time to make propaganda panorama series to justify british bombs falling on the country!

And Ghadaffi's soldiers and police killing civilans was just western propaganda also ? Hundreds of extras employed by Ealing Studios falling to the ground with ketchup spouting all over the place while Ghadaffi's soldiers in rubber tanks fired blanks and Disneyland aircraft painted to look like Libyan warplanes spraying cherry bombs on the 5 dollar a day extras.

Damn those westerners. The lengths they will go to get involved in middle east countries

And Ghadaffi's soldiers and police killing civilans was just western propaganda also ? Hundreds of extras employed by Ealing Studios falling to the ground with ketchup spouting all over the place while Ghadaffi's soldiers in rubber tanks fired blanks and Disneyland aircraft painted to look like Libyan warplanes spraying cherry bombs on the 5 dollar a day extras.

Damn those westerners. The lengths they will go to get involved in middle east countries

You are on the wrong thread !

I never said ghadafi did not kill any one !

However west said nothing when up to 800 people were killed in Egypt

West say nothing to people being killed in Yemen

West does not remove it's support for dictators who are friendly to western policy!

Libya - we have almost ammediate response in form of bomb, sanctions , war crimes allegations , and covert speical forces sent in!

Archived