Why do men find football so interesting

Football, fishing etc are for ugly/uninteresting blokes who cant pull girls ,they have to have something crazy to pass time

Maybe you should pop down to Hillsborough or Bramall Lane one Saturday afternoon and share that opinion with the minions on the terraces?

Maybe you should pop down to Hillsborough or Bramall Lane one Saturday afternoon and share that opinion with the minions on the terraces?

Never seen so many flat cap wearing morons who thinks it is good value to watch crap badly play football for £20:loopy:, you need a girlfriend and have a good time to understand how to enjoy life, not watching 22 gays kick a ball then run after it

Never seen so many flat cap wearing morons who thinks it is good value to watch crap badly play football for £20:loopy:, you need a girlfriend and have a good time to understand how to enjoy life, not watching 22 gays kick a ball then run after it

Well its a good job you are no moron

When you leave school make sure you do an hour or two at night school otherwise any comment you make will appear foolish!

Football is amazing. I've yet to meet a lady who agrees (maybe that's why I'm still single?) but my hope is that one day I'll meet a lady who will shout WITH me, not AT me when it's on the TV.

I was chatting with a female friend yesterday, and she told me that she pretends to like football in the early stages of a relationship, but then progressively limits the amount of footy her fella can watch. Apparently the reason she likes to have a 'special' night on Saturday is to avoid Match of the Day :P

We're a rare breed but there are a few of us out there. I LOVE LOVE LOVE football. It's always on our telebox. Only football I can't stand (ironically!) is Women's football, it's embarrasing.

I watch football as it's better than listening to wimminfolk waffle on about kittens or knitting or other such nonsense.

Think its a generational thing, your dad took you playing football and you played it at school, it kind of kicks on from there. Its a culture thats ingrained into the male psyche.

Archived