Jewish plot to kill Churchill

TruthLlogic quite possibly does not know.

Why acquire knowledge? It would only inhibit the mouth frothing sessions.

Truthlogic never lets the truth get in the way of a good theory, his rambling on the 7/7 attrocity topic are hilarious.

If I'm feeling a bit down I tune in to that thread, the laugh perks me up.

I actaly agree

Religious Jews who follow thief religion are humble

Zionism has hijacked the faith and created something evil

Problems did not occur untill after White European Jewish Askenazi converts decided to colonise the middle east

Re bold bit.

Is this what you meant to write,

OR

Is it a typo,

OR

Is it a Freudian slip?

Oh no, you'd never do the last, seing as Freud was a Jew.

gotta agree with you on that. one of the very few lessons we have agreed to learn from history. sad that so many had to die, again, for us to learn it. because there are other times before that we could have done.

the one lesson we didn't learn, though, is the idea of 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'. coz, to be fair, in WW" no matter which side we supported ( the 'reds' or the Nazis, i think they were both, more or less as bad as the other. I'm a natural communist, by the way, but i don't think Stalin wasn't even the 'lesser of two evils'. he was just the devils that happened to not get too big for his shoes before the other one, i think.

disclaimer-i hope this doesn't get taken out of context, and, also, that i don't regret saying this tomorrow.

Stalin was as ruthless and cruel as Hitler. However, he was wise enough to listen to his military leaders Zhukov and Konev and let them take care of operations after he had at first tried to manage the war himself with near disasterous results.

He was a pathetic excuse for a man about as honourable as Gary Glitter.

You mean Churchill?

His great achievement was in getting us out of a bit of a pickle with the Germans. He successfully led Britain as the only country holding out against the Germans in WW2 until Hitler created another enemy by invading Russia.

You don't see his opposition to Fascism as something to be proud of?

Yes I know he was no saint, but to compare him to Mr Glitter makes no sense at all. Do you care to explain why he resembles Gary Glitter?

You mean Churchill?

His great achievement was in getting us out of a bit of a pickle with the Germans. He successfully led Britain as the only country holding out against the Germans in WW2 until Hitler created another enemy by invading Russia.

You don't see his opposition to Fascism as something to be proud of?

Yes I know he was no saint, but to compare him to Mr Glitter makes no sense at all. Do you care to explain why he resembles Gary Glitter?

Yes he is no hero just an over hyped fat dude.

Archived