Jewish plot to kill Churchill

Have you any reason to believe the Israeli government want to assasinate Cameron?

no thats in your own crazy mind,are you obsessed by Cameron?do you want him dead?

No. What was the point you were trying to make? Did you have one - or was it just a cheap poke at the Jews again?

You really ought to learn a bit more.

You need to delve a little deeper into your far right reading my friend.

The belief isn’t that Jews wanted to kill Churchill but more that he was in the pocket of the Jews and lead Britain into an unnecessary war for Zionist reasons.

Total bobbins mind.

I'm not interested in far right conspiracy theories,I will leave that to others,I think the article says everything you need to know .

Some people can be so condescending aernt they.care to comment on the topic or is that too much for you.;)

And there was me thinking that I had made my on topic point perfectly. It's a shame that you didn't get it but I'm sure that others did.

I'm not interested in far right conspiracy theories,I will leave that to others,I think the article says everything you need to know .

Correct. It starts with the words "Daily" and "Mail". That tells me all I need to know.

No. What was the point you were trying to make? Did you have one - or was it just a cheap poke at the Jews again?

You really ought to learn a bit more.

Are you sure?again if you had botherd to read the article you might even care to comment on it,instead of attacking the messenger but then again.;)

Are you sure?againg if you had botherd to read the article you might even care to comment on it,instead of attacking the messenger but then again.;)

Of course I'm sure I don't want Cameron dead. Why would I?

There's a big distinction to be made here. Saying Jews wanted to kill Churchill isn't the whole story. It was Zionists who wanted to kill him if the story is true.

There's a big difference between Zionists and Jews. Although Zionists are Jews, not all Jews are Zionists, not by a long way.

somebody doesn't have to Jewish to be Zionist. A Zionist is simply somebody that believes in the notion of Jewish self-determination, or nationalism, in Israel and is no different to somebody that similarly believes in Kurdish or Bosnian self-determination. You don't have to be Kurdish or Bosnian to believe in that either.

Archived