Jewish plot to kill Churchill

somebody doesn't have to Jewish to be Zionist. A Zionist is simply somebody that believes in the notion of Jewish self-determination, or nationalism, in Israel and is no different to somebody that similarly believes in Kurdish or Bosnian self-determination. You don't have to be Kurdish or Bosnian to believe in that either.

I wasn't aware of that. I thought being a Zionist was being a Jewish nationalist, believing in the promised land and all that and believing in the setting up of Israel.

I remember there was a 70s slogan "Zionism is Racism". I think it might even have made it to being a UN resolution.

most early Zionists were not religous people at all, many were athiests and even communists.

'Zionism is racism' did become an absurd UN resolution, but lasted only as long the Soviet Union did. It was only kept alive by an alliance in the UN between the Muslim countries and the large number of Soviet satellites that voted for it. If you look at the list of the 72 countries that voted for it in 1975, there is only one, Portugal, that looks a little out of place, it being the only 'western, liberal' country on the list.

then you realise that they'd just had an anti-fascist revolution that year.

most Latin American countries abstained but Brazil also voted for it, oddly as it was at that time a right-wing military dictatorship and not likely to seek common cause with Soviet sanctioned UN initiatives.

why don't you ask Arab Israelis, supposed victims of this imaginary apartheid, whether they want to give up their Israeli passports to go and live in Syria, Egypt or Jordan, even though many of them can trace back their ancestry back to those countries, just like many Jewish Israelis can. Any idea what the answer would be?

why don't you ask Arab Israelis, supposed victims of this imaginary apartheid, whether they want to give up their Israeli passports to go and live in Syria, Egypt or Jordan, even though many of them can trace back their ancestry back to those countries, just like many Jewish Israelis can. Any idea what the answer would be?

The issue is about the occupied land.

lets not bring the arab israeli's people into this unless you support tzipi livni idea about deporting arabs should there be a palestinian state.

khazar converts can't trace there ancestry back to israel

Well "you" did think about killing Churchill,your country has form when it comes to assasination and lets not forget using other nations passports to do it.;)

As to killing cameron I think you will find thats a figment of the feverd imagination of halibut.:P

My country you say? Why would we kill our PM?.

Are you Jewish, Callippo? Don't worry, Jewish is fine by me, just you seem to be very defensive of the Zionist cause.

no I'm not Jewish, would usually but not always prefer to attack than defend though. Maybe that's within my personal individual rights as a human being. The right of self-defence is notoriously problematic to defend in any law.

no I'm not Jewish, would usually but not always prefer to attack than defend though. Maybe that's within my personal individual rights as a human being. The right of self-defence is notoriously problematic to defend in any law.

Fair enough, just I thought your defence of Israel was so strong that it could have been from a religious point of view.

It wasn't the Jews.

I was Winston Churchill's illicit 14 year old boy lover.

He later had no use for me and tried to give me syphillis by wiping his penis on my sandwich. True story.

As you can imagine, I was really mad so......

It was me. I did it. I killed winstan churchill.

Archived