Jewish plot to kill Churchill

you just don't get it. Though it definitely is difficult for them and it's getting more difficult now Israel has passed 7 million inhabitants, it's the size of Wales, and 25% of it is desert, Arabs can get to be Israeli citizens, and plenty have. In the future, Arabs will apply for Israeli citizenship, and get it. Maybe not as many as before, but they will.

try looking at Jordan's citizenship laws. The law specifically says citizenship is open to 'anybody who is not Jewish'. I don't know what nationality or ethnic group you are, How the hell would you feel, if some country specifically excluded you?

i would be ****** off.

What a very revealing little phrase that is.

You sound like you have a 6th sense ?

What on earth can three words such as " the Jewish question " mean too you?

Don't you follow threads or read the enitre post ?

Or is picking out only certain words easier ?

I just want people to know the truth,its out there if you look hard enough,the problem is the people have been fooled by the lies and deceit.

Yes i have always known the vast majority of information / mainstream media is owned by Zionist , ao I never expect to get fair and balanced news !

I think you're wrong. It's perfectly possible to like Jews, but dislike Israel, which is my own stance.

I actaly agree

Religious Jews who follow thief religion are humble

Zionism has hijacked the faith and created something evil

Problems did not occur untill after White European Jewish Askenazi converts decided to colonise the middle east

You sound like you have a 6th sense ?

What on earth can three words such as " the Jewish question " mean too you?

Don't you follow threads or read the enitre post ?

Or is picking out only certain words easier ?

Do you really not know? That's the real danger of spouting off on subjects you really don't know much about.

'The Jewish question' was what the 'final solution' was set up to deal with.

TruthLlogic quite possibly does not know.

Why acquire knowledge? It would only inhibit the mouth frothing sessions.

Truthlogic regularly goes on about conspricys, they must have a 'Conspiricy Theorists' website like the 'Flat Earth Socety'

Archived