Jewish extremist, Muslim extremist.

I would think they represent America, they may or may not have killed innocents, and I couldn’t possibly now. It could have been in response to the twin towers again I don’t know.

The images the Pentagon doesn't want us to see may or may not be images they don’t want us to see. I always wonder why I can see them if the pentagon doesn’t want me to see them. The images don’t tell the full story; the text that goes with them may or may not be the truth, I couldn’t possibly know.

I can understand why a group wouldn’t condemn actions by radical members of their group when they see images of their group dead.

Only time will tell if the people of Afghanistan/ Iraq will be better off, I’m sure some will be and some won’t.

Does anyone else get the impression there are far too many 'may or may not be's in this post. Why not admit the murdering barstewards are the scum of the earth and do the decent thing that you demand of the Muslims and condemn the self righteous and self appointed guardians of morality of the world murderers?

Ypu couldn't possibly know but at the same time rubbish about Muslims and yoiu and your racist tribe is all facts and so bloody certain of knowing the effin truth, makes me sick. Iam sorry but those images and the stupid cowardly excuses and lame verbal gymnastics just make my blood boil. I can well understand why some Muslims would volunteer to stand up to the yanks who can do that to innocent people.

Does anyone else get the impression there are far too many 'may or may not be's in this post. Why not admit the murdering barstewards are the scum of the earth and do the decent thing that you demand of the Muslims and condemn the self righteous and self appointed guardians of morality of the world murderers?

Ypu couldn't possibly know but at the same time rubbish about Muslims and yoiu and your racist tribe is all facts and so bloody certain of knowing the effin truth, makes me sick. Iam sorry but those images and the stupid cowardly excuses and lame verbal gymnastics just make my blood boil. I can well understand why some Muslims would volunteer to stand up to the yanks who can do that to innocent people.

Very small minded response, and I haven't demanded anything from the muslims.

Very small minded response, and I haven't demanded anything from the muslims.

of course you haven't, maybe because you have attempted to couch it within context of putting Jews alongside it you feel that the intentions are well hidden? Sorry but glaringly obvious and what's more has exposed your failing to condemn the atocious acts of the Americans in the pictures linked to. Insatead we are treated to diatribe of maybe's and If's and But's in fact everything but an acknowledgement that acts like this are not civilised.

Jewish extremists give Jews a bad name so should they be weeded out and locked up by Jews.

they are, except the Israeli state doesn't consist of Jews only and an Arab sits on it's highest court. Baruch Goldstein, among numerous others, is doing life in an Israeli prison. Furthermore, the only political party that is banned in Israel, is the one he formerly belonged to - a Jewish party, not an Arab one.

this silly anti-Jewish topics are coming thick and fast at the moment. Wonder what has brought it on.

I blame white westerners who drop silent but deadly egg flavoured farts in lifts.

What are white people doing about these terrorists?

Lol this morning I was in the lift at work it was packed and someone let out the smelliest stinkiest most foul fart I have ever smelt People were gagging literally I ended up climbing 7 flights of stairs instead of the lift.

they are, except the Israeli state doesn't consist of Jews only and an Arab sits on it's highest court. Baruch Goldstein, among numerous others, is doing life in an Israeli prison. Furthermore, the only political party that is banned in Israel, is the one he formerly belonged to - a Jewish party, not an Arab one.

this silly anti-Jewish topics are coming thick and fast at the moment. Wonder what has brought it on.

This topic didn't start out anti Jewish or anti Muslim, I personally don't dislike either of them.

This topic didn't start out anti Jewish or anti Muslim, I personally don't dislike either of them.

If you're being accused of being rabidly anti-Jewish and rabidly anti-Muslim both at the same time, you are probably holding a reasonable and neutral position.

On the other hand.... setting aside all the don't-knows and what-ifs, would you be willing to condemn troops who could be proven to have committed atrocities "in the name of the West?"

of course you haven't, maybe because you have attempted to couch it within context of putting Jews alongside it you feel that the intentions are well hidden? Sorry but glaringly obvious and what's more has exposed your failing to condemn the atocious acts of the Americans in the pictures linked to. Insatead we are treated to diatribe of maybe's and If's and But's in fact everything but an acknowledgement that acts like this are not civilised.

You appear a little paranoid, and you are obviously very passionate about your hatred of Jews.

I neither hate Jews or Muslims and whilst the photos you posted are distasteful they are not proof that American soldiers killed innocents, so how can I condemn Americans. It would be like condemning someone for being a paedophile just because you show me a picture of a man with a child and say he’s a paedophile.

Then you go on to call me a racist when it is you with the absolute hatred of the Jewish race.

If you're being accused of being rabidly anti-Jewish and rabidly anti-Muslim both at the same time, you are probably holding a reasonable and neutral position.

On the other hand.... setting aside all the don't-knows and what-ifs, would you be willing to condemn troops who could be proven to have committed atrocities "in the name of the West?"

Yes

British war crimes

These are some of the more deplorable parts of British history that non of us can be proud of.

Archived