Jewish extremist, Muslim extremist.

I've been agitating with some hindu extremists recently. good guys.

Hindu extremists' reward to kill Christians

I didn’t know there were any until I just Googled it, I think I will have to have a sign made informing every one I’m an atheist. . I wouldn’t want to be mistaken for a Christian and killed.:D

You appear a little paranoid, and you are obviously very passionate about your hatred of Jews.

I neither hate Jews or Muslims and whilst the photos you posted are distasteful they are not proof that American soldiers killed innocents, so how can I condemn Americans. It would be like condemning someone for being a paedophile just because you show me a picture of a man with a child and say he’s a paedophile.

Then you go on to call me a racist when it is you with the absolute hatred of the Jewish race.

Would you be kind enough to post the link to my hatred of Jews please, I would be fascinated to learn where I have expressed hate? I didn't post any link to any photos but commented on someone else's link. The photos have caused huge embarrassment and are genuine. They are accepted as such by the Americans but of course you can't bring yourself to do the same, I wonder why?:roll: Rather than comment on me why not try and reply to the content of the posts? What ever I appear isn't your problem just stick to the topic.

Would you be kind enough to post the link to my hatred of Jews please, I would be fascinated to learn where I have expressed hate? I didn't post any link to any photos but commented on someone else's link. The photos have caused huge embarrassment and are genuine. They are accepted as such by the Americans but of course you can't bring yourself to do the same, I wonder why?:roll: Rather than comment on me why not try and reply to the content of the posts? What ever I appear isn't your problem just stick to the topic.

Because I don’t know that they have been accepted as genuine, it’s the first time I’ve seen them and I don’t believe everything I read and see on the internet.

I’ve had a quick look on the net and I can’t find an official document stating that they are genuine, but if the photos and comments are genuine then the soldier’s actions are a disgrace.

Because I don’t know that they have been accepted as genuine, it’s the first time I’ve seen them and I don’t believe everything I read and see on the internet.

I’ve had a quick look on the net and I can’t find an official document stating that they are genuine, but if the photos and comments are genuine then the soldier’s actions are a disgrace.

Thank you, we agree on something:) The photos were by a German magazine and charges have already been laid the scumbags are more than a disgrace.

The photos published by Der Spiegel were among several seized by Army investigators looking into the deaths of three unarmed Afghans last year. Five soldiers based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, south of Seattle, have been charged with murder and conspiracy in the case.

Archived