Supermarket staff laughing = they should be sacked

I won't name or shame the supermarket, but I had a shocking experience last night.

Two of the supermarket staff were laughing, and I believe this was the result of a joke said from one staff member to another.

I didn't hear the joke and I don't wish to, but I personally find jokes sinister. People say "well its only a joke", but it isn't a joke, for example a joke about gays indicates serious homophobia for example.

Who should I report this incident to?

Im killing myself laughing at the moment over this thread. You had better report me to the laughter police Lad

Personally i would report it. It shouldn't haappen in the workplace simple as. I read in the SUnday Sport that these incidents can bring productivity down 60%.

Name and shame please as i won't be going there :mad:

Another pointless thread that increases the signal-to- noise ratio of this site.

Trivial threads that are genuinely funny are OK, but this one is not, it's just a nebulous statement that invites pointless debate. Why? Simply to make the OP feel important, it's a shame he can't use his boredom more constructively.

Trivial threads that are genuinely funny are OK, but this one is not, it's just a nebulous statement that invites pointless debate. Why? Simply to make the OP feel important, it's a shame he can't use his boredom more constructively.

Get a decent newspaper for a start. I'd recommend the sport to expand one's mind. 'Tina Small'certainly did it for me back in the old days.

Archived