Foreign crime wave!

What does number of arrests mean anyway? Unless you also have the figures for how many of those arrests subsequently resulted in convictions is a bit of a pointless number.
It means a lot unless of course if you're suggesting that the arresting officers are racist.

Lets assume, just for the fun of it, all the "*******", "****", "pakis", "muzzies", "chinks", "queers", "union leaders", and so on were exterminated like so many rats as the BNP/EDL want.

What would such an event actually do for the UK?

Let's have a guess.

No one would trade with the UK.

Probable sanctions by many other countries including all the places you buy your cheap consumer goods from.

Forget your Spanish holiday. If you kicked the "deigos" out, that's the end of Spain letting the Brits go over there.

Forget the money trade/stock market that brings so much wealth to the UK. - Who the hell would trade with a nation like that?

Once the foreigners and queers were got rid of and the unions smashed, the "party" needs to defend the UK against internal enemies that are ruining the economy.

Remember, by this time the world won't trade with the UK so it's financial situation is getting rough. That would mean arrests of anyone who is thought to be against the state. Perhaps we could report a neighbour to get extra food ration cards.

I suppose a military build up and war is the only solution to get the country moving again. All all the fault of the bloody French so we'd better invade.

The racist groups are idiots that would destroy the UK in a matter of a few years exactly as the Nazi party did in Germany.

You have to be a blithering idiot to even listen to that bunch of cretins.

As usual, The apologists for criminal behaviour by foreigners seek to win their argument by changing the argument. The discussion was about criminals. Immigrants are welcome as long as they accept or laws and behave. If they do not they should be deported as soon as they are convicted. Our soft treatment of foreign criminals just encourages other foreign criminals. We have enough of our own.

As for the percentage of crime committed by foreigners, My perception of crime is, when I hear of a knife or gun crime I think, Black and Asian gang, When I hear about internet financial cons I think, Nigerian. When I hear about petty pickpockets I think, Rumanian. When I hear about human trafficking I think East European. How can these perceptions be explained without calling me racist?

. . . . . As for the percentage of crime committed by foreigners, My perception of crime is, when I hear of a knife or gun crime I think, Black and Asian gang, When I hear about internet financial cons I think, Nigerian. When I hear about petty pickpockets I think, Rumanian. When I hear about human trafficking I think East European. How can these perceptions be explained without calling me racist?
You will, of course, be called a racist.

To many on here, anybody who isn't in total denial about the problems we have with particular crimes committed by certain minority groups must be racist.

The telling figures are those of our prison population, and how some minority groups are hugely over-represented in jail compared to our national demographics. Doubtless the apologists would just claim it's because minorities are picked on by racist Police.

Lets assume, just for the fun of it, all the "*******", "****", "pakis", "muzzies", "chinks", "queers", "union leaders", and so on were exterminated like so many rats as the BNP/EDL want.

What would such an event actually do for the UK?

Let's have a guess.

No one would trade with the UK.

Probable sanctions by many other countries including all the places you buy your cheap consumer goods from.

Forget your Spanish holiday. If you kicked the "deigos" out, that's the end of Spain letting the Brits go over there.

Forget the money trade/stock market that brings so much wealth to the UK. - Who the hell would trade with a nation like that?

Once the foreigners and queers were got rid of and the unions smashed, the "party" needs to defend the UK against internal enemies that are ruining the economy.

Remember, by this time the world won't trade with the UK so it's financial situation is getting rough. That would mean arrests of anyone who is thought to be against the state. Perhaps we could report a neighbour to get extra food ration cards.

I suppose a military build up and war is the only solution to get the country moving again. All all the fault of the bloody French so we'd better invade.

The racist groups are idiots that would destroy the UK in a matter of a few years exactly as the Nazi party did in Germany.

You have to be a blithering idiot to even listen to that bunch of cretins.

Sorry upinwath, what has this rant got to do with the thread topic?

Archived