Airport Parking..What do people look for?

Hi All

Wonder if you kind people could help me out.

If/when booking airport parking online, what do people look for? Both in terms of the website and/or the actual parking.

Thanks in advance

The one that sticks in my memory for the right reasons was one at Schipol in Amsterdam they valet your car if you're parking for 7 days or more, price was reasonable too.

My car was a complete pig sty so I was thrilled :love:

EMA do a service (think its £100) you can park for upto 14 days and they do a full service on your car while your away.

(not sure how good the service would be)

Usually I just bung a mate the cost I would pay for parking to drop me off and pick me up, saves no money but it saves the effort of driving back after a flight.

I use Pink Elephant for. Just because I have found them to be pretty cheap.

Got valet parking last year at Leeds Bradford for a very good price for the week (£44 I think).

My wife used East Midlands own long stay for the last trip she went on (4 days) as it was within walking distance of the terminal and only a few quid more than the off site parking which involved a 10 min. bus ride.

When we fly from Manchester we stay at my parents house which is pretty close and my Dad gives us a lift. I looked at parking just in case my dad couldn't do it and one of the off site car parks was further away from the airport than my parents house! It said it was a 15 min bus ride. Funny thing is its never taken my dad less than 20 mins!

Archived