Tory council candidate lies during phone in about honesty

1. Tory MP's were guilty of fiddles particularly during the 90's and some went to jail, Aitken and Archer for example. More recently let me say duck house and moat.

2. The Tory party is the only one in the world containing a leading member who masturbated himself to death, one Mr Stephen Milligan.

and whatever else the labour mp's did, they didn't cite 'elf' as their favourite film on facebook.

the comment about milligan is excellent, I'd forgotten about that and the joke - how are milligan and ian paisley related? both orangemen

and whatever else the labour mp's did, they didn't cite 'elf' as their favourite film on facebook.

the comment about milligan is excellent, I'd forgotten about that and the joke - how are milligan and ian paisley related? both orangemen

Heh heh, good one. Frank Dobson's take on Milligan was priceless:

"if the brightest and the best of them <REMOVED> himself to death what does that say about the rest of them?":hihi:

Heh heh, good one. Frank Dobson's take on Milligan was priceless:

"if the brightest and the best of them <REMOVED> himself to death what does that say about the rest of them?":hihi:

just wiki'd stephen mulligan to remind myself and cheer myself up (I'm rather poorly - aaw) - astonished to note that the orange was in his MOUTH, I always thought it was wedged elsewhere! I'd forgotten that it put paid to major's back to basics moral crusade, of course we didn't know he was bonking edwina at the time, but it does remind us that tories are, routinely, lying hypocrites who bang on about others whilst not thinking those same rules apply to them.

On that basis, ashley 'fatboy slim' waterhouse should not be criticized for lying on a phone in about openness in politics , but praised for his upholding of long standing Tory principles. Good lad Ashley (girl's name)

is no one going to keep this thread going? I was enjoying it - perhaps a tory could defend the fat greasy haired moron and make it more interesting.

looked up arboretum ward in derby, its labour / libdem , large muslim asian population, so I don't think he was going to win anyway, I'd have loves it if he was a councillor and the speaker had to call him to speak 'councillor paul from normanton'

is no one going to keep this thread going? I was enjoying it - perhaps a tory could defend the fat greasy haired moron and make it more interesting.

looked up arboretum ward in derby, its labour / libdem , large muslim asian population, so I don't think he was going to win anyway, I'd have loves it if he was a councillor and the speaker had to call him to speak 'councillor paul from normanton'

"Erm yes, that's me...erm no it isn't that was someone else...erm actually it is me...erm"

• 4 weeks later...

A TORY candidate in next week’s borough council elections is at the centre of a fraud investigation at a village hall.

Trustees of Kiveton Park and Wales Village Hall have called in police after thousands of pounds allegedly went “missing” from the bar while it was run by Wales Parish Council chairman Gill Shaw, who is standing for the Conservative Party in the Wales ward.

http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/89303/village-hall-trustees-call-in-police.aspx

A TORY candidate in next week’s borough council elections is at the centre of a fraud investigation at a village hall.

Trustees of Kiveton Park and Wales Village Hall have called in police after thousands of pounds allegedly went “missing” from the bar while it was run by Wales Parish Council chairman Gill Shaw, who is standing for the Conservative Party in the Wales ward.

http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/89303/village-hall-trustees-call-in-police.aspx

that's sweet, not only can they not keep their hands off the NHS and the welfare state, they can't keep 'em out of the till either the scuzzers.

but is the obese , meatloaf-a-like tory boy still offering himself to the good folk of normanton? I can't find anything to the contrary on the web.

Archived