Brazilian jiujitsu classes/training

Truebjj

Sorry Dave could not resist (simple and direct JKD not me):hihi:

i think people dont unerstand what Bruce said take

"Reject what is uselss"

people try some thing a few times it wont work so they throw it away, they haven't researched it enough, and like you said they wont teach it because it wont work,(for them) but then as an instructor you dont want to teach some thing you cant do :hihi:

when i teach i show the way it was taught to me, if i have had to change some thing to suit me, i teach that as well and explain why, if my students need to change some thing for them, then they can, you should be able to change the system for you, and not change you for the system,

I have trained with 4 of Bruce Lee's students and all of them and a different out look on JKD, as well as the other Arts they teach,Bruce still taught them the same art but they ended up with a different look for thier JKD(make the system suit you), now the Jun Fan, i would say was more or less the same

Originally posted by jay_kd

For me i try and train with the best that i can even it means traveling, too many people settle for the club next door, maybe ending up training in what was going to be thier second choice for training so they dont have to make an effort in getting there.

Train Hard, Train Safe

Well i've trained at several clubs and several arts, so the club i'm currently at now is maybe my 7th or 8th choice, but it's the best one i've been to and on my doorstep :)

Archived