Only eight days of school this month!

May Day as well on the Monday after and then about 4 weeks later is Spring Bank week!:thumbsup:

Oh flip, I need a huge loan :help:.

But who's betting that, at the next parents evening, the kids don't seem have been trying hard enough this term and their grades haven't improved much :suspect:.

I'm sure teachers are pleased having all their work and efforts undermined by parental attitudes towards enforced holidays.

The teachers don't pick the days off - parents do. That is if members of all the council organisations and school boards are or have been parents.

I'd rather pick one week at a cheap price for a holiday than two weeks enforced holiday at the most expensive time of the year.

Oh flip, I need a huge loan :help:.

But who's betting that, at the next parents evening, the kids don't seem have been trying hard enough this term and their grades haven't improved much :suspect:.

Well you said it yourself in your first post- who's betting the kids won't use the time available to improve their grades or revise for exams.

That's a parental problem not a teacher problem.

Well you said it yourself in your first post- who's betting the kids won't use the time available to improve their grades or revise for exams.

That's a parental problem not a teacher problem.

My daughter is in year 11 and at her school they are having to go into school on most days over the Easter hols to do revision lessons for their GCSE's.

Archived