Dieting and food fancying

ive been dieting for 3 months,, ive lost 20 lbs,, im happy with that but i want to ask,, is it true what they say ,,,,,,,,,,,, a little of what you fancy does you good?????? as i quite fancy our window cleaner, :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Everything in moderation, even the window cleaner. Lifes too short.

ive been dieting for 3 months,, ive lost 20 lbs,, im happy with that but i want to ask,, is it true what they say ,,,,,,,,,,,, a little of what you fancy does you good?????? as i quite fancy our window cleaner, :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Ask him in for dinner then...I like your signature but you missed out modest! :D

It can be beneficial.

If you have lots of low glycemic index foods then you run the risk of lowering your metabolism - which makes weight loss difficult, as a low metabolism stores a lot of food you eat.

Tim ferris has a great diet, in which on 1 day week he gorges himself on treats, which paradoxically actually helps the diet due to the effect it has on the metabolism.

Archived