Naked Man in Hillsborough Park

What was going on in the park today? Walked the dog around 5pm and there were groups of students all over the place. Got to near the athletics stadium place and there was a man dancing around naked and others in his group urinating in the hedges!!!

Yeah. You probably know really anyway.

Yeah, bloomin' young people, getting drunk and having fun. T'weren't like that in my day. They should give up and do something worthwhile with their lives, like driving a van, I mean, who needs doctors, engineers or accountants.

Please note I am not condoning urinating or streaking in public, but there were probably about 5,000 students out today celebrating the sports and in any large number of people, student or not, some will do stupid things.

What was going on in the park today? Walked the dog around 5pm and there were groups of students all over the place. Got to near the athletics stadium place and there was a man dancing around naked and others in his group urinating in the hedges!!!

Any women?

Surely this sort of behavior would encourage perverts and sexual deviants into the park to feast their eyes on the flesh - if there are naked people, and do we really want that?

Immoral depravity, thats would shock the eyes of the devil and his hellish hounds.

They are like wolves, ghastly etc.... do we attract worse than the devil into Hillsborough park, judging humans like meat with woeful thoughts ?

Oh, erm.... by the way, were there any women naked and did they have decent knockers? will they be doing the same next week, if so, I'll come and have a gander

Archived