Portugal seeks EU bailout

I am amazed that no one seems to care that YOUR tax money will be going to bail them out.

Why should we waste our time commenting on an economic system that is dying a slow and ugly death.

Leave that to those who think they have something to lose.

And anyway, it can't be MY money 'cos I haven't got any.

If the worst comes to the worst and the whole political and economical edifice of the EEU falls around our heads in the near future, what on earth can we do ? How will we survive ?

How will the ' sheep ' of Britain survive with only Westminster to control their lives ? What will happen to all the poor bureaucrats who lose their jobs........and OMG........their pensions?

What will we do with all the spare cash we have from not doling it out to Europe ?

I suppose we could try and kick-start the old Empire again. We might become more independent ? We might even begin to actually rule ourselves .........and God forbid......even think for ourselves again ?? [ Now that IS going too far ].

Here we go again,another euro country on the brink of financial ruin and you can be sure we the taxpayer will be picking up some of the bill.:mad:

Its time we pulled out altogether,you can bet this wont be the last either Spain could well be next.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12993318

How does your Jew hating figure in all of this - is it their fault?

Bet I know more about Portugese Jews than you!

If the worst comes to the worst and the whole political and economical edifice of the EEU falls around our heads in the near future, what on earth can we do ? How will we survive ?

How will the ' sheep ' of Britain survive with only Westminster to control their lives ? What will happen to all the poor bureaucrats who lose their jobs........and OMG........their pensions?

What will we do with all the spare cash we have from not doling it out to Europe ?

I suppose we could try and kick-start the old Empire again. We might become more independent ? We might even begin to actually rule ourselves .........and God forbid......even think for ourselves again ?? [ Now that IS going too far ].

lol yeh can you imagine us having all that money to play with and oh my god having to make decisions ourselves again whatever next.

Archived