Whats wrong with being a girly female ?

Well he hasn't been around for a while - I'm thinking he's had a quick trip to Thailand and a snip!

He'd need more than a snip. He'd need regular bromide to take his mind off where it usually lurks. Ooooh, unless he's got himself a girlfriend! Now, that's a thought.

lol Isabelle,, if you are so intelligent then you will realise that i am laughing at you , :) :)

And if you were so intelligent, you'd realise that your sig "i know im lovely,, im slim, blonde, intelligent,,PERFECT :) :)" is laughable.

Intelligent? Toi? I think not. You've got issues, girlfriend. However, I still think you're a bloke. :P

Btw, is English your first language????

He'd need more than a snip. He'd need regular bromide to take his mind off where it usually lurks. Ooooh, unless he's got himself a girlfriend! Now, that's a thought.

Dear god - surely no-one deserves such a horrific fate. I'm thinking more one of those realistic love dolls.

She kind of reminds me of someone I know...

She's really really ugly, and thinks she's stick thin (she's not at all) and she lectures people about being over weight telling them to follow her diet (pork pies and brown sauce, seriously) and then goes on and on about how good looking she is.. Now I can cope with someone being slightly delusional, if they're kind of good looking, but she honestly looks like a pig. And she never notices when people are being sarcastic towards her, she genuinely thinks it's a compliment and that everyone loves her.

Now, the OP is either like the above, or a man... I'm starting to definitely think that she's a man.

I know someone a bit like that, she must be in her mid 40s (at least), on the large side, and dresses like Jordan. People who see her for the first time stare at her and make comments to their friends. I think she is somewhat delusional because she believes she looks good, and probably thinks that strangers are giving her admiring glances, not laughing at her. She once said to my OH that I didn't like her because I am jealous that he has 'a thing for her'. What could he really say to that? I happen not to like her, it has nothing to do with her looks and demeanour, I just don't like her as a person after some of the things she has said/done to me.

And if you were so intelligent, you'd realise that your sig "i know im lovely,, im slim, blonde, intelligent,,PERFECT :) :)" is laughable.

Intelligent? Toi? I think not. You've got issues, girlfriend. However, I still think you're a bloke. :P

Btw, is English your first language????

It seems she doesn't understand the concept of irony :loopy:

I love to dress girly as i am a girly female,, i wear pink lippy and matching nailvarnish, perfume, and always look nice, even for the supermarket ( Waitrose ) ,, i have nice hair and i always make an effort,, Is this wrong > I dont think so, :)

Bit late to this thread, but I much prefer a girly girl. I would take feminine over androgyny any day.

It seems she doesn't understand the concept of irony :loopy:

Ahah! Now we're getting somewhere! Are you saying that girlyblonde's sig is ironic? And not just illiterate?

And there was me thinking s/he was slismsid! Although, slimsid wasn't above a bit of irony himself. Hmmmmmm :suspect:

Archived