Whats wrong with being a girly female ?

I love to dress girly as i am a girly female,, i wear pink lippy and matching nailvarnish, perfume, and always look nice, even for the supermarket ( Waitrose ) ,, i have nice hair and i always make an effort,, Is this wrong > I dont think so, :)

When you next shopping @ Waitrose? You sound very beautiful and would love to "bump" into you down one of the aisle's!!!:love:

I could never be one of those "high maintenance" girls who couldn't leave the house without makeup on.

I do enjoy getting dressed up for a night out, but I also enjoy getting my hands dirty like walking my dog in the Peak District and doing DIY and decorating.

Do men really want a woman who can't live without makeup anyway?

That`s the internet for yer. It`s the same with those adult chat line that my friend phones-it could be someone like Jo Brand on the other end. Not that there is anything wrong with Jo Brand.

I could never be one of those "high maintenance" girls who couldn't leave the house without makeup on.

I do enjoy getting dressed up for a night out, but I also enjoy getting my hands dirty like walking my dog in the Peak District and doing DIY and decorating.

Do men really want a woman who can't live without makeup anyway?[/QU

i like to think im very girly,but i dont go overboard.i like my make up and perfumes and my shoes.i love to make the extra effort when going out with my husband to the pub.during the normal day i just normal and kind of low key in my appearance.my hubby loves me just the way i am..with or without make up. i look after myself and try not to let myself go.im blonde myself, and no... before any one speaks im not a bloke.:hihi::hihi:

That`s the internet for yer. It`s the same with those adult chat line that my friend phones-it could be someone like Jo Brand on the other end. Not that there is anything wrong with Jo Brand.

Why use Joe Brand as an example of what you're getting at then? :huh:

;)

Archived