Whats wrong with being a girly female ?

I love to dress girly as i am a girly female,, i wear pink lippy and matching nailvarnish, perfume, and always look nice, even for the supermarket ( Waitrose ) ,, i have nice hair and i always make an effort,, Is this wrong > I dont think so, :)

just as long as you are not one of those who would scream"sexist pig" at any bloke who looked at you!!

I could never be one of those "high maintenance" girls who couldn't leave the house without makeup on.

I do enjoy getting dressed up for a night out, but I also enjoy getting my hands dirty like walking my dog in the Peak District and doing DIY and decorating.

Do men really want a woman who can't live without makeup anyway?

Me either.

If I'm not going out there's no way in hell that I'm going to get dressed up to sit in the house or to do housework!

I also can't cope with women who refuse to leave the house because they haven't got full make up on, I just want to shake them and tell them to get a grip.

Me either.

If I'm not going out there's no way in hell that I'm going to get dressed up to sit in the house or to do housework!

I also can't cope with women who refuse to leave the house because they haven't got full make up on, I just want to shake them and tell them to get a grip.

me too..although i like to look presentable.wants the point getting dolled up to nip to the shops.

I could never be one of those "high maintenance" girls who couldn't leave the house without makeup on.

The kind who'd wake up to a fire and refuse to evacuate until they had put all the war paint on first?

Why use Joe Brand as an example of what you're getting at then?

She'd probably use herself as an example in the same circumstances;).

I love to dress girly as i am a girly female,, i wear pink lippy and matching nailvarnish, perfume, and always look nice, even for the supermarket ( Waitrose ) ,, i have nice hair and i always make an effort,, Is this wrong > I dont think so, :)

Hmm..bartfarst's latest incarnation :suspect:

not as long as you remember to take your make up off and put on your proper work clothes before you go to work, sir.

Dear ALL,, thanx for your comments,, can i point out that,, I am not a Male nor do i look like Jo Brand, i am infact 5ft5, size 12, i have a responsible job, i drive a black soft top convertable, and i adore my life, :):):)

Archived