Whats wrong with being a girly female ?

@ isabelle,, poor you , you seem to be so engrossed in my loooks,, are you after tips on how to behave like a lady ? if theres anything i can help you with then please let me know,, dont suffer in silence sweetie, :)

Do need to have your head surgically removed from you bum before you go out?

yes she seems a bit up herself....:hihi::hihi:

She kind of reminds me of someone I know...

She's really really ugly, and thinks she's stick thin (she's not at all) and she lectures people about being over weight telling them to follow her diet (pork pies and brown sauce, seriously) and then goes on and on about how good looking she is.. Now I can cope with someone being slightly delusional, if they're kind of good looking, but she honestly looks like a pig. And she never notices when people are being sarcastic towards her, she genuinely thinks it's a compliment and that everyone loves her.

Now, the OP is either like the above, or a man... I'm starting to definitely think that she's a man.

@ Fizzydrink,,, Thank you ,, i try to be nice, however some people, ( mainly women ) seem to have a problem with me, No idea why , ???? :( xxx

Because you're soooo big headed. It's as simple as that.

Don't try and blame jealousy, it's not that - you're just not coming across well.

Archived