Whats wrong with being a girly female ?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=15066992

Oh dear, every comment on that 1st page is beyond hilarious.

I couldn't really care less who's a troll and who isn't and never pass comment on it, but this is beyond funny!!

ps - if you are real, you're a doormat - not a girly girl.

Are you some over weight jelous woman who cant hold a relationship down?If not you probably will be.

Are you some over weight jelous woman who cant hold a relationship down?If not you probably will be.

Are you one of girlyblondes other personalities?

I was pointing out, that apparently she works 12 hour days (her husband doesn't work, just to note) comes home cooks meals, does all the housework etc and then gives massages on demand = doormat.

I can assure you I'm not jealous of that relationship (if it does exist) because tbh, I can imagine what an idiot her husband/partner must be. I wouldn't want to be in such a controlling and horrible relationship.

If it floats your boat to be walked all over, then that's your problem but don't come crying when it goes horribly horribly wrong.

Oh and in response to your very child like comment - no comment :) I don't talk to idiots and don't see why I should encourage your silly behaviour.

Archived