What do u think of people with tattoos?

Then your guilty of discrimination and i hope you get sued :)

No. He's guilty if he makes his personal preferences/choice publicly known. He can hide his views like the person who hides his/her tats.

The general public arent the ones who are refusing someone a job for having ink;)
I did not say I would refuse to give someone a job who had tattoos I said I would have to think twice, OK then one job two people both same qualifications one has tattoos who should I give the job to then?

you know what i have 3 kids and am not a bad mother, and even if saying this makes me sound like a bad one, i dont care, when my kids are old enough to have a tattoo and they want one, i would probably help them pick it and go with them

this is when they are over 18 and make the decision themselves, the only kind i wont agree with are names of boyfriends/girlfriends

does that mean i can have your name re-covered now?:D

That's exactly the point. Suppose two people go for a job, both equally qualified. One is a well-spoken, well-presented person with no tattoos, the other is a rough looking chav with visible piercings and tattoos. Which is most likely to get the job?
Two people turn up for a job, again equally qualified, but one is well presented and is very well spoken, BUT has tattoos. The other is a bit scruffy, rough looking with a broad local accent, BUT doesn't have tattoos. Now who gets the job?

Two people turn up for a job, again equally qualified, but one is well presented and is very well spoken, BUT has tattoos. The other is a bit scruffy, rough looking with a broad local accent, BUT doesn't have tattoos. Now who gets the job?
You can not wash or shave tattoos' off.

Archived