What do u think of people with tattoos?

So you'd go with the fella that couldn't be bothered to make the effort for the interview?
To be honest with you I don't think ether of them would have got to the last two they would probably both been rejected before they got that far.

To be honest with you I don't think ether of them would have got to the last two they would probably both been rejected before they got that far.

You're clutching at straws a bit now. Why would they have been rejected prior to an interview if they are suitably qualified? How would you have an idea about their appearance before they turned up for the interview?

You're clutching at straws a bit now. Why would they have been rejected prior to an interview if they are suitably qualified? How would you have an idea about their appearance before they turned up for the interview?
They would have been interview before and not selected to come back for a further interview.

They would have been interview before and not selected to come back for a further interview.

Unless they are on their face/neck/hands how would you know ?

Perhaps your interview process is more erm....hands-on than most peoples, do you have a casting couch ? :hihi:

I like them on men as they are masculine, but i HATE them on females. I used to work in a wedding venue and the amount of beautiful women in a STUNNING feminine wedding dresses who looked like princesses who would turn round with a tattoo on their back, arm, ankle etc....just ruined the outfit and made them look like trailer trash!

I've just got married and had a "Classy wedding dress" on.......I also have a tatoo on my shoulder.

How judgemental of you to say that i would look like "trailer trash" it depends on the tatoo doesn't it?

It took me 6years to design a tatoo dedicated to my dad, one to be happy with that was what i wanted. It is a lily in black/grey tones.

As i dont always have it on show a lot of people complemented me on it.

Closed minds seem to rule, surely it is dependant on the design whether it looks trashy or classy???

But thanks for your judgement on me and thousands of others!

PS I was also brought up not dragged up!

Unless they are on their face/neck/hands how would you know ?

Perhaps your interview process is more erm....hands-on than most peoples, do you have a casting couch ? :hihi:

Well I would not ask them to do a strip before I interviewed them, so if they had tattoos that were not visible I can not see a problem with that, its them hands and face tattoos that would put them at the bottom of the list,there are a lot of things that you can not discriminate against but as far as I know appearance is not one

Archived