What do u think of people with tattoos?

It really is down to personal choice. I have them as a bloke but know lots of women with them too. Even tho I have tattoos i dont have coloured ones as I don't like them but that's just my personal choice. Your body your choice 

Only concern i have is with ladies with tats, it just doesn't work once they are over 50-ish.

It might be a good idea at the time but i've yet to see an older lady be able to carry off a neck tattoo.

i have 10 tattoo's and none of them are visible if you dont know me personally. i had my first when i was 19, my last when i was 44, i would never have one visible to the naked eye, does that make me not able to carry them off?

I think that's a really interesting question as I have to admit to previously thinking that people who were brave enough to have tatoos wouldn't care much about what other people thought -so you've made me think! Personally - and I think tatoos are a very personal decision like piercings, clothing, make-up and jewellry - tatoos on some look fabulous...David Beckham for example. But I do wonder how the average Joe/Jane will look when they hit 60 plus ..... maybe not so pretty. And I also think tatoos are still frowned upon in certain roles in society. Ultimately its a very personal decision that shows an individualstic flair whilst a simultaneous disregard for convention.

I like them on men as they are masculine, but i HATE them on females. I used to work in a wedding venue and the amount of beautiful women in a STUNNING feminine wedding dresses who looked like princesses who would turn round with a tattoo on their back, arm, ankle etc....just ruined the outfit and made them look like trailer trash!

wrong!!!!!!!!!! i have several they never spoil the way i look when i go out in evening wear, they just enhance my individuality, and trailer trash is just a term used to belittle the less fortunate in the states, nothing to do with tattoo's.

I think, that you are asking, shows what a good guy you are, however, I think they are awful. My son, who is now in his 30's, had various tattoos done when he was much younger & really regrets it. He wishes he had the money to have them removed.

Archived