What do u think of people with tattoos?

I think, that you are asking, shows what a good guy you are, however, I think they are awful. My son, who is now in his 30's, had various tattoos done when he was much younger & really regrets it. He wishes he had the money to have them removed.

thats another thing, i dont want to regret it when im older

Go for it. We only live once. I'm 46 and would like a couple more. As for how they will look when your older. I live my life in the here and now. What happens 20 years down the line is too far in the future to think about lol.

Go for it. We only live once. I'm 46 and would like a couple more. As for how they will look when your older. I live my life in the here and now. What happens 20 years down the line is too far in the future to think about lol.

your sooooo right:thumbsup:

You say u have a couple of kids. I have 3. As for people possibly not talking to u etc. I think if people are going to judge u on a few tattoos as to whether they talk to u or not. Then ask yourself do u really want to know anyone that is so judgemental?? You sound like a nice guy and that's what's important.

You say u have a couple of kids. I have 3. As for people possibly not talking to u etc. I think if people are going to judge u on a few tattoos as to whether they talk to u or not. Then ask yourself do u really want to know anyone that is so judgemental?? You sound like a nice guy and that's what's important.

bless u:bigsmile:

I have 21 tattoos from my foot , back of my thighs, calves.. chest, arms ,hands ...don't think I'd ever have an on my face or neck ... But I think I look damn HOT LOL... I don't like to see ppl with tacky ones hopefully gonna have some lyrics tattoo on my ribs soon.... So yeah get sum more ;) x

I have 21 tattoos from my foot , back of my thighs, calves.. chest, arms ,hands ...don't think I'd ever have an on my face or neck ... But I think I look damn HOT LOL... I don't like to see ppl with tacky ones hopefully gonna have some lyrics tattoo on my ribs soon.... So yeah get sum more ;) x

i hate to see people with tacky tattoos as i see it as such a waste of a blank canvas:(

Archived