What do u think of people with tattoos?

wrong!!!!!!!!!! i have several they never spoil the way i look when i go out in evening wear, they just enhance my individuality, and trailer trash is just a term used to belittle the less fortunate in the states, nothing to do with tattoo's.

Excuse me, but dont dare tell me my opinion is wrong, its MY opinion!!! just like you are entitled to yours. My opinion is they look cheap and tacky and dont enhance individuality at all, they make women look common. MY opinion of course! Its not a term only used in the states actually either, would you prefer the term, common? Im allowed my opinion, its certainly not wrong. But then with that attitude im NOT suprised you have tattoos.

If you want tatts, have tatts that's what i say. I don't have any myself as I'm not keen on em but it'd be a dull old world to live in if we all thought the same now wouldn't it?

As you are obviously a very socially concious individual maybe have them where they can be easily covered up as and when required.

Just out of interest I was wondering what reasons people have for having them?

Excuse me, but dont dare tell me my opinion is wrong, its MY opinion!!! just like you are entitled to yours. My opinion is they look cheap and tacky and dont enhance individuality at all, they make women look common. MY opinion of course! Its not a term only used in the states actually either, would you prefer the term, common? Im allowed my opinion, its certainly not wrong. But then with that attitude im NOT suprised you have tattoos.

dont have an embolism lol, in most large us cities, its odd not to have a tattoo, and trailer trash is american owned, but by all means pursue this.

hi guys, im male 27 and have 2 kids and iv got a few tattoos and would love some more but i worry about what other people think, so what do u think of people with tattoos?

ive got a few which are hidden unless i wear a vest im summer as one is on my shoulder, one on my shoulder blade and then i have 5 stars going from big to small down my right side under the ribs to the hips bone, none can be seen unless i want them to be seen..............but on men the more the merrier i say, have them done:D the best ones are those black swirly tribal ones a bit like black flames, lush, i love:love: men with tattoos. saying that my fella has none at all but i love him as he is........the one in your picture looks good, so go for it you seem to have taste

i have 3 soon to be 4 all off mine are very personal to me so i will never regret them, two are in colour and the next one wll bee too.

the way i see it is its your body do what you want to it, no one can decide what is right for you but you

I have 7 tattoos - some are discreet the others on one on each wrist and my FAV FAV FAV is a daisy chain on my foot which looks fab in the summer with my sandles. I don't give a monkeys what people think of mine as long as I like them thats all the matters.

You state that you have tattoos already - so you know who to go to etc - and for me that is the most important part, knowing a good tattooist.

Someone stated earlier, that you only live once and they are right, stuff what everyone else things.

Let us know if you decide to have one and what you actually had :)

Archived